Join Our Email List
E-mail a friend about BOARDSHOP AUSTRALIA
The Kahuna Big Stick Standard is the lightest of the Big Stick designs. The standard Big Stick is more flexible and weighs only 16 ounces.
The Kahuna Big Stick is designed to allow riders to smoothly "paddle" their way with big strokes on a longboard. The idea is to take a big stroke by beginning the stroke with a "pull" on the pavement and transition to a "push" so that you get a full stroke. Not only does the Kahuna Big Stick give a great upper body and cardiovascular workout, it helps save the knees and feet from the constant kick of pushing a longboard.
Here are some of the design benefits:
- solid, form fitting, handle for ultimate comfort
- lightweight Douglas Fir shaft with a gentle taper towards the handle
- the entire shaft is layered in a marine grade polyurethane finish
- the overall tip design provides a slight spring as you transition through the stroke
- the tip is designed with dual high performance rubber contacts to allow for ultimate grip, durability and feel as you paddle on the pavement.
The rubber contacts are able to be rotated to maximize use. (replacement contacts are also available)
MADE IN THE USA