Join Our Email List
E-mail a friend about BOARDSHOP AUSTRALIA
• Fits all netbooks through most 16 inch laptops
• High volume main compartment
• Padded interior laptop compartment
• Media and valuables pouch
• Insulated cooler pocket
• Comfort grip reinforced handle
• Handy insulated front beverage cooler pocket
• Tricked out organization panel with accessory pockets
• Dual mesh side beverage/accessory holsters
• Insanely plush ergonomic shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
• Cushy padded back panel
• Custom interior lining
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
• Dimensions: 18 inches H x 13 inches W x 7 inches D
• Weight: 1.6 Lbs.
• Capacity: 1550 Cubic Inches
• Laptop Compatible: 16 inches
From humble beginnings to a modern phenomenon, top gear bag designer OGIO still thrives on the substance that spurred its existence…vision. Michael Pratt fostered the prodigy that is OGIO, and with intuition and a little financial reinforcement spawned the young company’s venture into gear bag design. With an innovative line of duffels and packs loaded with excess features, OGIO dished out the inner extreme everyone craved. With a die-hard crew and collective insight, OGIO gathered top athletes from across the nation from skate, snow, surf and BMX to produce Team OGIO. Together OGIO designers and athletes unite to create specific action sports packs.
This cutting-edge company has single handedly revolutionized bag design and there is more where that came from. Who knows better than the pros themselves what every skater needs in a pack? With that approach, OGIO designers and world renowned skateboarders such as Bob Burnquist, Christian Hosoi, Eric Koston, and Pierre-Luc Gagnon teamed up to create OGIO's Skate line.
"This line goes beyond your everyday backpack," says OGIO Packs and Duffels Manager Ken Tincher. "Each bag in OGIO's skate collection is intelligently designed to hold gear- including helmets, pads, and boards. Thanks to our riders, every detail is surrounded with street-worthy style to appeal to skaters and would-be-skaters alike."